Sunday, February 20, 2011

Don't judge me

So I have all these amazing dresses ready to go to Ghana. If I can't take them all on this trip, I want to take the sizes that will benefit the most girls. Each bag of dresses has any where from 12-20 dresses and the size is listed right on the bag. So nice, but what does a size 2 mean?

hmm.....


Thank goodness I have a willing (OK, not so willing - in fact he ran from me screaming- but he'll do anything for a cup of cocoa) model.






So.. this is what a size 2 looks like. Good to know.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, he is cute even in that! I use my boys as models too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet his daddy wasn't home when you did this to Mr Carter. Actually looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While the dress is darling, I can tell you for sure that he will NOT appreciate these pictures when he is in high school.
    Gramma Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay.....my cupboards are stocked with cocoa and Grandpa and I are ready for tons of fun! Bring him on!!

    ReplyDelete