Friday, July 15, 2011

Waiting to hurry

Now that we are getting closer to the BIG trip, I'm frantically thinking of all the things that I really should have done before becoming a mom of a 1 and 2 year old. The biggest thing on my list is making sure that we are as stress-free when we return as possible. I don't want to come home to an empty refrigerator and find myself taking 2 small children to the grocery while being jet-lagged especially since Kwasi has never been in a grocery store before (talk about traumatic - you first ever experience with Walmart after 24 hours of traveling?!)

So, while I'm still ahead of the game, I'd love to try to gather some recipes from all of you that would be good to make ahead of time and freeze so that all I have to do is pop it in the oven. We just scored a chest freezer for our garage at our neighbors garage sale so I'm TOTALLY ready!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you guys!! I will try to get some recipes for you. Wish we were there to cook for you!!

    ReplyDelete